Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
£22000 - £24000 per annum
16 days ago
Our clients, a market leading independent estate agency, are seeking an ambitious and professional Lettings Negotiator to join their busy team in Bishop's Stortford.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Matching ideal tenants to each property
- Conducting viewings
- Managing a busy diary
- Completing registration and reference paperwork
- Negotiating and completing lets
To be considered for the role of Lettings Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- Minimum 6 months experience within the Lettings industry
- Local to the office
- Career minded approach
- Full UK driver's license and own vehicle
- Customer focused
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
In return, our clients are offering the following:
- £18,000 basic salary (DOE)
- £22,000 - £24,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.