An exciting opportunity has arisen in Manchester for a Lettings Negotiator with our well-established clients, who are seeking an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their thriving team.
- Monday – Friday (with alternative Saturdays)
The successful Lettings Negotiator will be offered:
- Salary Range from £19,500 - £23,000
- OTE £25,000
- Pension scheme
To be considered for the Lettings Negotiator role you must have:
- Excellent communication skills are essential, and you must be computer literate.
- Most important to the role is a strong, confident personality with a ‘can do’ attitude and a naturally organised approach.
- Previous Lettings Negotiator experience
As a Lettings Negotiator, your role will involve:
- Liaising between tenants and landlords to negotiate terms of tenancy and renewals
- Matching tenants to the right properties and providing them with property information
- Visiting properties that have been listed
- Booking valuations
- Greeting customers, answering incoming calls and queries
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.