Are you an experienced Lettings Negotiator looking for a new opportunity you can thrive within? Then look no further, our clients a successful Estate Agency are seeking a Lettings Negotiator to join their brilliant team in Manchester.
- Monday- Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
- 1 in 4 Saturdays 9:00 am- 3.30pm
The successful Lettings Negotiator will be offered:
- Basic salary of up to £23,000
- OTE £25,500
- Career progression
- 22 days holiday and bank holiday
To be considered for the Lettings Negotiator role you must have:
- Communication skills
- Trustworthy & Ethics
- Commercial Awareness
- Full clean UK driving license.
As a Lettings Negotiator, your role will involve:
- Dealing with day-to-day general enquiries face to face / telephone and administration
- Receiving and processing an application including referencing
- Chasing completion of an application and informing all relevant parties of updates and completion
- Ensuring all files correct for check-in 24 hours before
- Conduct Check-ins
- Organising, booking, and confirming viewings
- Proactively manage own applicants and the mailing list to generate viewings
- Dealing with and actioning website and Rightmove enquiries
- Booking viewings, valuations, and check-ins into diary
- Complete move in paperwork and after move in paperwork
- Update daily on SKIPA applications / viewings / tenant insurance / tenant withdrawn
- Selling appropriate insurances to LL and tenants
- Landlord updates
- Maximising income through third-party suppliers
- Conducting viewings out of the office on occasion and as required
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.