Looking to join a successful independently owned agency that can offer career progression and great earning potential?
Well, they have an exciting Lettings Negotiator role with their close-knit team in the Corby area.
The successful Lettings Negotiator will be offered:
- Basic £24,000
- Business Mileage
- Career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and support
As a Lettings Negotiator, your working hours are:
- Working days Monday - Friday
- Every other Saturday until early afternoon
Lettings Negotiator requirements:
- Experience in Lettings, Lettings Compliance, and/or Landlord & Tenant law
- Exceptional Customer Service skills with excellent verbal and written communication.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Work well under pressure to meet KPI’s and SLA’s
- Organised and driven
Lettings Negotiator duties involve, but will not be limited to:
- Negotiating terms of tenancy and renewals.
- Building rapport and profile for Tenants
- First point of contact for potential/ current customers
- Booking valuations
- Providing excellent customer service via phone, email and face-to-face.
- Generating and converting business leads
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.