Our client, a well-established Independent Estate Agents, is looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their team in Lichfield.
Great opportunity to join a well-reputable company that offers great career progression.
Working hours of a Lettings Negotiator:
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm
- 1 in 4 Saturdays 9 am – 3.30 pm
In return, our clients are offering the successful Lettings Negotiator:
- £22,500 basic
- £25,000 OTE
- Pay per mile
- Career progression
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Training and support for relevant qualifications
Ideally, to be considered for the Lettings Negotiator role you must have the following:
- Previous experience in Lettings
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- Full UK driver’s license
- Good organisation and time management
Key tasks of a Lettings Negotiator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Dealing with day-to-day general enquiries face to face/telephone and administration.
- Registering applicants onto a mailing list
- Receiving and processing an application including referencing
- Booking viewings, valuations, and check-ins into a diary
- Complete move-in paperwork and after move-in paperwork
- Liaising with Landlords and tenants
- Occasionally conduct viewings out of the office when required
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.