An exciting opportunity has come available for a Lettings Negotiator, my client is open to training someone fully or someone with property experience. To join this very well-known independent Estate Agency in Harrow. The successful Lettings Negotiator will be part of a busy & professional team who pride themselves in offering the best service to clients.
- Registering applicants and arranging appointments
- Taking landlord enquiries and booking market appraisal
- Carrying out viewings with prospective tenants
- Accepting and negotiating offers with applicants and landlords
- Work closely with property management and other departments to provide efficient service
- Full UK driving licence required
- Results-driven with a strong track record
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets.
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
Working Hours: Working 2 of 3 Saturdays and 2 of 3 Wednesdays (Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm, Saturdays 9:00am-4:00pm)
Salary: £18,000 Basic depending on experience + use of company pool car, realistic OTE £22,000
Additional benefits: Full training provided as my client is open to a trainee, along with opportunity to gain your ARLA qualification
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.