A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my client a successful estate agency based in Attleborough who is looking for a driven and enthusiastic, experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their close-knit team.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Registering applicants
- Matching applicants to suitable properties
- Booking viewings and arranging access
- Securing offers for prospective tenancies
- Organise maintenance and repairs
- Deal with contractors on a daily basis
To be considered for the role of Lettings Negotiator you must have the following:
- Previous experience working as a Lettings Negotiator
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- ARLA qualified desirable.
As a Lettings Negotiator you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00pm, Alternate Saturdays 9.00am – 12.00pm. Full day of in Lieu when working a Saturday
What they can offer:
- £18,000 - £20,000 Basic
- Work/Life balance
- Fund for your ARLA qualifications if not already obtained.
- Free parking nearby
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.