Our client, a leading Essex based independent Estate Agency, is currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their busy offices in Romford, Hornchurch and Upminster due to their continued business growth in the Havering Borough.
Duties of a Lettings Negotiator will include:
- Answering incoming calls/ emails promptly
- Registering tenants
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Attending viewing appointments
- Obtaining viewing feedback
- Negotiating offers
- Reporting into the Branch Manager
The successful Lettings Negotiator will have:
- 12 months Lettings experience preferred
- Be well presented with a confident manner
- Enthusiastic and conscientious
- Willing to provide excellent customer service
- Hold a UK driving license and have access to a car
- Basic £17,000 - £18,000 pa (Depending on experience)
- Realistic OTE between £20,000 - £30,000 pa
- Car allowance or Company car
- On-going career progression
- Additional company incentives
- Great working environment
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.