Our client, a successful multi-branch Estate Agency, are looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their established team based in Croydon.
Ideally, our client is looking for an individual who has a proven track record of winning new business and building relationships with new clients. As well as, having the ability to ensure that all of our tenants/landlords are provided with a first-class service. This is a great opportunity to work with a well-respected and established company that will enable you the chance to progress in a fast-paced environment and be accordingly rewarded.
Duties as a Lettings Negotiator will include, but not be limited to:
- Answering incoming calls/emails promptly
- Registering tenants
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Attending viewing appointments
- Obtaining viewing feedback
- Negotiating offers
- Regular landlord contact
- Reporting into the Branch Manager
The successful Lettings Negotiators will have:
- Minimum of 6 months Lettings Negotiator experience
- Be well presented with a confident manner
- Have a professional telephone manner
- Willing to provide excellent customer service
- Hold a UK driving licence
- £13,000 - £15,000 Basic
- £25,000 OTE
- Company Car/Allowance
- Career progression and training
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.