Our client is a successful and respected independent estate agency, and they are looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their friendly team based near Beccles. The successful candidate must have Letting’s experience and a proven track record of being a successful negotiator.
The role of Lettings Negotiator will involve:
- Successfully negotiate offers & lets
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting customers & clients in the office
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- General Administration duties
The successful Lettings Negotiator will have:
- Great communication skills
- Confident personality
- Good organisation, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Eye on Progression
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Team player
- Minimum of 2 years experience within Lettings
- Full UK driving licence and own vehicle a must
- Basic £18,500
- OTE £23,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.