My clients, a long-established independent family run agency with a proud reputation for professionalism and customer service, are currently looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator at their thriving Witham branch.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a successful, well-known team and progress within their career.
Full and part-time hours are being considered.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Proactively book appraisals and attend appointments
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market
- Attend viewings with pre-qualified applicants
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let
To be considered for the role of Lettings Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- Have a minimum of 6 months Lettings Negotiator experience
- Be well presented with a confident manner
- Have a professional telephone manner
- Willing to provide excellent customer service
- Hold a UK driving license, own car essential
- Full time, 5 days per week or if a candidate retains previous/current working experience in Residential lettings, then they are considering employing 3-4 full days a week (2/3 days during the week and Saturdays).
In return, my clients are offering the successful Lettings Neogtiator following salary:
- £16,000 - £17,000 Basic salary
- Realistic on target earnings of £20,000-£25,000 with additional bonuses on offer.
- Salary adjusted on a pro-rata basis for part-time roles.
- Company benefits and further incentives
- Car allowance
- Career progression and development within the company
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.