£24000 - £25000 per annum + Car Allowance & Parking Permit
20 days ago
An exciting opportunity has become available to work in a well-established and highly respected Estate Agency in the busy market of Chelmsford. Our client values their employees and believes in personal development which will drive the business forward.
As a Lettings Negotiator the successful candidate will carry out the following duties:
- Register potential tenants & maintain regular contact
- Call -out new properties to let
- Matching tenant requirements & arrange viewings
- Accompany viewing appointments
- Progress tenant applications to move-in
- Lettings administration
- Minimum of 12 months Lettings experience
- Proven track record working in a fast-paced Lettings environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- High attention to detail
- UK driving license & own car is essential
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:45am - 6pm. Saturdays 9am - 4pm. Saturdays will be worked on a rota basis.
Package: £15,000 - £17,000 pa basic, £24,000 - £25,000 pa OTE, car allowance and free parking available!
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.