Coventry, West Midlands
£20000 - £22000 per annum + Pool Car
6 months ago
My clients, a long-established agency with a proud reputation for professional customer service, are currently looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator at their thriving branch in Coventry. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a successful and well-known team.
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings and lets
- Proactively book appraisals and attend appointments
- Manage incoming inquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market
- Attend viewings with pre-qualified applicants
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let
- Manage day to day tenant queries /Property maintenance
- Deal with landlords and tenants applications
- General Admin duties
- Self-motivation with a 'can do' attitude
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, determined, ambitious and focused
- Minimum 1 years' experience within the Lettings Industry
- Own vehicle and clean driving license
In return for this role, my clients are offering a basic salary of £16,000 - £18,000, and an OTE of £20,000 - £22,000. A company pool car is also available for business use.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.