Up to £18000 per annum
2 months ago
My client is the leading residential Sales & Letting agents with an extensive portfolio of properties and with a strong presence in Crewe, Nantwich, and Surrounding Towns.
With this exciting opportunity to join an award winning company, you will be given ongoing training, a generous salary package, use of the company pool car, fast paced working environment and additional benefits such as nationally recognised qualifications.
As a Lettings Negotiator responsibilities will include;
- Registering applicants
- Arranging and attending property viewings
- Negotiating lets
- listing of new rental properties
- Developing new landlord leads for new Instructions.
- Identifying possible investor purchaser requirements.
Ideally, you will have the following:
- Have a minimum of one years' Lettings experience.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Have influential and persuasive negotiation skills
- Knowledge and interest in the property market
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Full UK driving licence
In return, my client will offer a basic salary of £18,000 plus commission dependent upon performance. 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday 10.00am - 1.30pm Saturdays on a rota basis.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.