£30000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Our clients, a large independent Estate Agent based in Hounslow are looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their thriving branch. Working for this busy branch with a large amount of stock, you will be given support but will need to be driven, proactive and able to work autonomously.
The client is part of a network of branches throughout the UK and has an excellent reputation and the backing of a very reputable name. They are market leaders in the area for sales and are looking to challenge on the lettings side as well. They have a great team environment and are ambitious to grow the business further offering great progression opportunities.
- The main responsibility will be to shift the stock
- Registering tenants and recording detailed search criteria
- Arranging and conducting property viewings
- Securing offers from interested parties and negotiating in order to achieve the best offers
- There will be some admin responsibilities involved as well
- Minimum of one years' experience as a lettings negotiator
- Full UK driving license and vehicle
- Must be very proactive with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the property market
- Live within a reasonable commute
Hours: 5 day week, Monday to Friday 9:30am - 6:30pm, Saturday 10am - 4pm (very essential) with a day off in lieu for every Saturday worked.
Salary/Package: £16,000 - £19,000 Basic, £30,000 - £35,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.