£15,000 - £16,000 Basic, £18,000 - £20,000 OTE
2 months ago
My client a well-established independent estate agency based in Leicester is looking for an experienced Letting Negotiator to join their team.
This is a role that requires someone who already has a background in Estate Agency Negotiation and can hit the ground running. You will be required to work hard, be driven, motivated with a real passion to succeed. You must be highly organised, computer literate and able to manage your own time effectively to be successful for the Lettings Negotiator role.
Some duties will include:
- Reporting directly to the Lettings Manager
- Register applicants
- Liaise with Tenants, Landlords and clients
- Be able to learn the company management systems quickly and keep these up to date
- Deal with any leads that come in
- Diary management
- Answering telephone calls in a professional manner and booking viewings
- To provide a friendly, knowledgeable and professional service to all clients
- Experience in valuing would be an advantage
- Booking lettings viewings from enquiries
- Carrying out both professional and student lettings viewings
- Following up on viewings and securing tenancies
- Must have a minimum of 6 months proven experience is a similar role in the property industry.
- Have excellent communication skills and proficient at drafting professional emails
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Have an eye for detail, be organised and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and pressurised environment
- 18 Days holiday PA
- Additional days off during Christmas period
- Company Pension scheme
- Opportunity to learn and get involved in all aspects of the business
- Be an integral part of a successful and growing company
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:45am-5pm and every other Saturday 9am-2pm
In return for this Lettings Negotiator role my clients are offering a basic salary of £15,000 - £16,000 plus commission OTE £18,000 - £20,000.