West London, London
£42000 - £45000 per annum + Car Allowance
18 days ago
Our client, a well-established independent Estate Agency based in the heart of Maida Vale with a portfolio of managed properties around the North West and West London areas, are on the lookout for a Lettings Negotiator to join their busy office. They are looking for an experienced negotiator that is enthusiastic and fits well with their close-knit team. The role offers a fantastic commission structure and further hands-on training for candidates looking to further their career.
- Registering tenants and recording detailed search criteria
- Responding to tenant enquiries and viewing requests
- Arranging and conducting property viewings
- Securing offers from interested parties and negotiating in order to achieve the best offers
- Booking property valuations and answering general enquiries from potential clients
- 2 years lettings experience minimum
- Full clean driving license and vehicle
- Ability to multi task and problem solve
- ARLA would be desired but is not essential
- Must be level- headed and enthusiastic
Hours: 9am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday with alternate Saturdays 10am - 2pm
Salary/Package: £16,000 Basic £42,000 - £45,000 OTE with a generous car allowance + company phone
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.