£16000 - £19000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, an established estate agency is urgently looking for a confident and successful Lettings Negotiator in Bedford.
This is an exciting position where you will focus on generating new business. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has some previous estate agency experience and looking for a new challenge.
To be considered for this role the successful Lettings Negotiator must be committed to offering outstanding customer service. Local knowledge is desirable and you will benefit from a busy and fun environment, as well as full training and progression opportunities.
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Negotiating lets
- Conduct viewings with potential tenants
- Canvassing to generate new business
- Generate and arrange valuations
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Previous estate agency experience desirable
- Excellent customer service
- Local Knowledge
- Proactive and positive approach
- Polite telephone manner
- Willingness to learn and develop a career
- Full UK Driving license and use of a car
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM, working alternate Saturdays 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Salary: £16,000 - £19,000 (Depending on Experience), plus commission and progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.