My clients, an independent and extremely busy Estate Agency are currently looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator for their thriving branch in Peckham.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and a successful team.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Generate new and repeat business
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market.
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let.
- Consistently achieving target each month
- Complete viewings
To be considered for the role of Lettings Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- Self-motivation with a 'can do' attitude
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Used to a busy environment and targeted
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working as a Lettings Negotiator
- A full UK driving license and own vehicle.
- Monday 8am to 6:00pm
- Tues to Friday 8:30am to 6:00pm
- Saturday 9:30am to 4:30pm with day off in lieu during the week for working Saturday.
- Options to progress in the company
- Basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 (Depending on Experience)
- On target earnings £50,000 - £55,000
- Plus a company car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.