Up to £30000 per annum + Use of Pool Car or Mileage
22 days ago
Our clients are providing a fantastic opportunity to join their successful & well respected independent Estate Agency. The right candidate will be joining an already highly successful lettings department and a leading agent in the area. The Lettings Negotiator vacancy will be an additional member to the team to assist with the lettings departments growth throughout 2019.
The role will be managing the day to day running of the Lettings Service under the line management of the Property Manager. As with all Lettings Negotiator roles, this is a demanding and vibrant position, offering plenty of day to day variety including interaction with the public, viewings, valuations, tenancy initiation, marketing, advertising, new business & general team administration.
- To set up, accompany and follow up on viewings
- To carry out Property Valuations and Take on's along with successful Landlord communication and management.
- To maintain updated in-house Lettings folder and specific Lettings software
- To maintain the Applicant lists, applicant management & communication systems
- To manage the referencing of new tenants in liaison with our external Referencing Company
- With the Property Manager, ensure we are compliant with current Lettings' laws and regulations.
- Create New Business & marketing plans, social media campaigns and content marketing ideas
- To assist with the Property Management of fully managed properties
- To be a team player and step in where needed within the office whether that involves sales or lettings enquiries and phone calls etc
- Use of Expert Agent & Rentman
Essential experience include:
- Minimum 12 months Lettings experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Negotiation & New Business skills
- Ability to work within a team as well as with autonomy
- Initiative, drive & ambition
- Motivation to succeed
- Intention to continue with role-specific education and training
- Driving Licence
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office
Days of work:
5 days per week - Mon-Fri 08.45 - 18.00 and Saturday 9:00 - 16:00 with a day off in lieu (3 in 4 Saturdays required)
- Basic £18 - £20,000 pa DOE
- OTE £30,000 pa DOE
- Company pool car or mileage paid
- Support through ARLA qualification
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.