Up to £25000 per annum
8 months ago
My clients, a fast-growing and innovative modern thinking Estate Agency are currently looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator for their well-established branch in Southampton. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and a successful team. The role will be varied and you will be the point of contact whilst building and shaping the business.
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings and lets
- Coordinate business generation and marketing activities
- Proactively book appraisals and attend appointments (maintaining a good conversion ratio)
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let
- Supporting the Directors
- Self-motivation with a 'can do' attitude
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, determined, ambitious and focused
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working within property
- A full UK driving license
The successful candidate will be offered a great position with plenty of options to progress in the company and will be offered a salary up to £25,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.