Up to £20500 per annum + Company Car
20 days ago
My client, an award-winning estate agency based in Swansea, with offices in Mumbles. Are looking for a target driven, dynamic and experienced sales person to join their award-winning team. They pride themselves on offering excellent customer service, exceeding client's expectations while delivering impressive results.
- Dealing with tenant enquiries and matching tenants to suitable properties
- Carrying out viewings and negotiating terms between tenants and landlords
- Providing landlords with regular and constructive feedback
- Updating and managing online portals to reflect available stock
- Referencing tenants and advising them on insurances
- Full management of the process from letting the property through to move in
- Reporting up to senior level on a regular basis regarding the department's performance
- Building relationships with tenants and landlords
- Focus on seeking out new business opportunities
Skills and Requirements:
- A strong sales background (field sales preferable); with a proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Experience within estate agency lettings
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Availability to carry out viewings and appointments after hours in order to achieve and exceed targets
- Drive and determination
- Excellent communication skills
- An honest, reliable and professional approach
- Good organization and planning skills
The successful candidate will be offered a great position with plenty of options to progress in the company and will be offered a salary of £17,000 - £18,500 with minimum OTE of £20,500 per annum, dependent on experience and performance. A company car and company mobile are also included.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.