My client a well-established independent estate agency based just North of Nottingham city centre is looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator/Admin to join their successful team.
This is a role that requires someone who already has a background in Estate Agency Negotiation and can hit the ground running. You will be required to work hard, be driven, motivated with a real passion to succeed. You must be highly organised, computer literate, and able to manage your own time effectively to be successful in the Lettings Negotiator role.
Key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Reporting directly to the Lettings Manager
- Register applicants.
- Liaise with Tenants, Landlords, and clients
- Be able to learn the company management systems quickly and keep these up to date
- Deal with any leads that come in.
- Diary management
- Answering telephone calls in a professional manner and booking viewings
- To provide a friendly, knowledgeable, and professional service to all clients
- Experience in valuing would be an advantage
- General admin duties
- Arrange and conduct viewings
In return, my client is offering the successful Lettings Negotiator/Admin a basic salary of up to £17,500 (depending on experience), with a realistic OTE of £22,500+
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.