Are you looking for a career in the lettings?
Our client is currently looking for an enthusiastic individual with a keen eye for detail and administration skills to join their experienced lettings team as a Lettings Negotiator/Assistant. Experience is not essential in this role as you will be given training from day one.
The Lettings Negotiator/Assistant duties will include, but are not be limited to:
- Dealing with enquiries via email and telephone
- Carrying out viewings at various rental properties
- Drafting tenancy agreements and renewals, carrying out inventories
- Helping build up our lettings brand and creating new ways to find tenants for our developments
- Various ad hoc duties
To be considered for the role of Lettings Negotiator/Assistant, you must have the following attributes:
- Prior experience working within the property industry (highly beneficial)
- Prior knowledge of property functions and management
- Strong levels of customer service and willingness to go above and beyond
- Can-do attitude
- Computer literate
- High levels of integrity and reliability
As a Lettings Negotiator/Assistant, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday. Alternate Saturday’s are still to be decided.
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Lettings Negotiator/Assistant:
- £17,000 - £19,000 basic
- £22,000 – £24,000 OTE
- Private healthcare, pension scheme and free annual eye tests after 1 year of service
- Training and real support to help you reach your potential
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.