A fantastic career opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Negotiator/Property Manager to join my client’s established agency Sunderland. You will deliver exceptional property management and maintenance service to clients and tenants, ensuring that contractual and legislative responsibilities are met and exceeded.
The successful candidate will manage an individual portfolio of properties and complete all administrative tasks to an high standard, whilst providing outstanding customer service and support other colleagues within the property management team.
Responsibilities included in the role of a Lettings Negotiator/Trainee Property Manager:
- Delivery outstanding service to clients and tenants and internal functions.
- Proactively and confidently handle challenging conversations with tenants and landlords.
- Always ensure awareness of changing laws and compliance with strict property legislation.
- Deal with all aspects of property management, from reviewing inventories, insurance claims, receiving and remitting rents, processing and payments of invoices, arrears, check outs and deposit disputes.
- Ensure Management Agreements and Tenancy Agreements are current within legislation and completed.
- Ability to prioritise a demanding workload and remain calm under pressure.
- Reporting known defects to the Contracts Management team in a timely fashion.
- Ensure Jupix software is updated, and property folders are current and accurate with all certificates, emails and changes noted.
- Manage HMRC overseas landlord payments and quarterly returns.
- Secure offers for prospective tenancies
- Ensure all landlord utility and council tax bills are addressed appropriately & managed.
- Cover property viewings, inspections, check-ins, and check-outs.
Requirements for the role of a Lettings Negotiator/Trainee Property Manager:
- Answer telephone calls in a professional manner and deal with complaints in an effective manner.
- Ensure a weekly report is issued to Line Manager.
- Full clean driving licence and own car for work.
- Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Qualified to (or working towards) ARLA Propertymark Level 3
- A bright enthusiastic personality and good sense of humour
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally
- Highly organised
- Efficient time management and the ability to prioritise workload
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
- Other incentives.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.