Are you an experienced Lettings Progressor who is looking for the next step up?
My client is a well-established and successful estate agency company with offices across the country, are seeking an experienced Lettings Progression Manager for their Bracknell branch.
This role would suit an ambitious individual with a polished and professional approach to problem-solving.
The key duties of a Lettings Progression Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Liaise with branch staff to ensure they are aware of the status of every sale you are managing on their behalf
- Build strong relationships with branch staff, solicitors, Financial Service Advisors and Surveyors
- Provide support to branches in handling transactions through from Let Agreed to Exchange/Completion.
- Manage a pipeline of deals in accordance with agreed service levels
- Ensure outgoing documentation is sent to all relevant parties in a timely manner
- Handle queries on ongoing transactions and ensure they are dealt with promptly and effectively
- Ensure vendors and buyers are fully aware of the range of services we offer and identify relevant opportunities for upselling
- Ensure the company complies with the agreed procedure and all relevant legislation
- Develop and apply an understanding of the legal requirements of the conveyancing process
The successful Lettings Progression Manager must have:
- Proven experience within management (preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within Lettings Progression
- Strong communications skills, with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to work well under pressure
- High level of English (both written & spoken)
- Excellent communication skills, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Target driven and dynamic
- Well-polished and organised (as shall have to prioritise works/cases)
- Stick to deadlines for completions
- Good IT Skills (Word & Excel)
- Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- Proven track record of achievement
- Display high standards of presentation and service
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturdays 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (1 in 10 which you can claim as overtime when worked)
In return, our client is offering the successful Lettings Progression Manager the following salary:
- £30,000 - £40,000 Basic (depending on experience),
- £60,000 OTE
- Incentives and other opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.