£25000 - £30000 per annum
2 months ago
Our client is an independent estate agency based in Preston who are seeking a Lettings Valuations Manager. The branch requires an experienced & dynamic property professional to join the company.
- To work alongside the Area Manager and Branch Managers with a specific responsibility to develop a plan and strategy to attract new landlords and properties.
- To provide a first class service to landlords and tenants promoting success through recommendation.
- To nurture and develop new business opportunities and contacts within the local community.
- Conduct take-on appointments effectively selling company advantages in order to maximise opportunity to gain completed client instructions.
- Produce weekly lettings reports and statistics as and when requested.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Minimum of 3 years Lettings Estate Agency experience
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Highly motivated
- Hard working & focused
- Able to inspire & motivate a team
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
Working Hours: Full Time 42 hours - Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturdays.
In return, our client is offering a basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 and realistic OTE of £25,000 - £30,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.