£18,000 - £20,000 Basic, £25,000 - £30,000 OTE
8 months ago
Our client is an independent estate agency based in Preston who are seeking a Lettings Valuations Manager. The branch requires an experienced & dynamic property professional to join the company.
- To work alongside the Area Manager and Branch Managers with a specific responsibility to develop a plan and strategy to attract new landlords and properties.
- To provide a first class service to landlords and tenants promoting success through recommendation.
- To nurture and develop new business opportunities and contacts within the local community.
- Conduct take-on appointments effectively selling company advantages in order to maximise opportunity to gain completed client instructions.
- Produce weekly lettings reports and statistics as and when requested.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Minimum of 3 years Lettings Estate Agency experience
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Highly motivated
- Hard working & focused
- Able to inspire & motivate a team
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
Working Hours: Full Time 42 hours - Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturdays.
In return, our client is offering a basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 and realistic OTE of £25,000 - £30,000.