Our client is seeking an individual who has previous London property experience and a proven track record of being a top performer throughout their career. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established property company that is looking to add to its team due to continued business success and growth!
Key tasks included of a Lettings Valuer:
- Arrange and carry out Lettings Valuations
- Support the Lettings Manager
- Successfully negotiating lets
- Offer the best customer service
- Driving business forward and hitting targets
- Working well independently and within a team
- Managing expectations from clients
To be considered for the Lettings Valuer you must have the following:
- Previous property experience as a Lettings Valuer or above required (At least 3 years).
- Proven track record of being a top performer
- Hungry for success, must thrive at delivering consistently high standards under pressure
- A strong all-rounder who is a confident team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of Islington and surrounding locations
In return, our client can offer the successful Lettings Valuer:
- Basic salary £20,000
- Realistic on target earnings £100,000
- A leading company commission structure
- Continued career progression and training
- Use of a company pool car
- Monday – Friday 8:30am-6:00pm,
- Limited Saturdays on a rota basis 10:00-4:00 pm.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.