Our client, a well-known independent estate agency, is looking for an experienced and ambitious Lettings Valuer to join their successful team in Maidenhead.
They are looking for an individual with at least 3 years' experience within Lettings who is looking to progress within a small, but highly effective team who have established themselves as market leaders. Our client offers great career progression and would aim for you to become Lettings Manager with further benefits long term.
As a Lettings Valuer your role will consist of the following responsibilities:
- Arrange and carry out Lettings Valuations
- Successfully negotiating lets
- Canvass for new business via various platforms
- Offer the best customer service
- Driving business forward and hitting targets
- Working well independently and within a team
- Managing expectations from clients
For the role of Lettings Valuer you must have the following requirements:
- Previous property experience as a Lettings Valuer or above required (At least 3 years).
- Proven track record of being a top performer
- Hungry for success, must thrive at delivering consistently high standards under pressure
- A strong all-rounder who is a confident team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of Maidenhead and surrounding locations
- Basic £18,000 - £22,000
- £30,000 - £40,000 OTE
- Car allowance
- Future Progression into management
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM,
- Saturdays (1 in 3) 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.