£35000 - £40000 per annum
2 months ago
Our clients, a successful and nationally-recognised Online Estate Agency, are looking for an experienced Letting Agent to join their team as they look to expand their network.
Following their continued success and further investment, our client is experiencing high volumes of business across the whole of the UK. The role is home-based, although local area knowledge is key as employees will be expected to travel far and wide across their allocated patch to win lettings instructions. You shall be covering Lettings valuations across Fife, Dundee & Perth postcodes.
- Managing your own diary to satisfy customers' needs.
- Undertaking Market Appraisals.
- Upselling Property Management Services
- Selling the benefits of the Hybrid Agency approach.
- Generating new leads through marketing and networking.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Local Area Knowledge.
- Lettings Valuation Experience.
- Essential to have excellent knowledge of the property market including property trends
- Able and happy to work on a self-employed basis
- A strong desire to be successful and grow your own business
- ARLA Qualification (Preferable but not essential)
This is a home based role but you would be required to work full time hours.
In return my client is offering a competitive OTE of £35,000 - £40,000 + uncapped, with a salary guarantees in place.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.