Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £22000 per annum
4 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Administrator to join our clients busy independent estate agency based in South Manchester. You will be joining a busy Lettings support team, mainly focusing on maintenance and emergency repair issues with a large portfolio of managed residential properties throughout Greater Manchester.
Duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls & emails promptly
- Takin accurate details of maintenance issues
- Quality checks on contractors work
- Logging details onto the company software
- Liaising with contractors, tenants & landlords to resolve issues
- Following up on-going maintenance
- Ensuring all works are completed in a timely manner
The successful Property Manager will have the following:
- Ideally a minimum of 6 months Lettings experienced
- Property Manager experience would be desirable
- Capable of managing a busy workload
- Strong administration skills / computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
Working Hours: Monday - Thursday 9am-6pm, Friday 9am-5pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am-4.30pm.
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £20,000-£22,000 (Depending on experience) with a view to further progression.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.