My client, a well known independent Estate Agency, are looking for a Maintenance Operative to join their close-knit team in Chelmsford on a full-time basis. This position is working for their Resources and Facilities team.
Duties for a Maintenance Operative include:
- Undertaking planned and reactive maintenance across the branch network and wider property portfolio.
- General day to day maintenance works include:
- Basic plumbing and electrical works
- Ground and yard maintenance as well as assisting with branch refurbishments and office moves
Works will be varied and you will be experienced in fault finding, suggesting improvements and solutions to problems and taking ownership of maintenance issues through to completion.
You will be working to a high standard, ensuring works are carried out within H&S guidelines and you will have the ability to work independently and/or as part of a wider team.
The requirements for the role of a Maintenance Operative:
- Be technically competent
- Work cleanly and efficiently
- Have a good knowledge of all trades, be well organised, self-motivated, efficient and capable of managing their own workload.
- You will have held a similar maintenance role ideally within the property industry who is now ready to embark on your challenge.
- You will be an excellent communicator who takes pride in your work.
- Have a full clean driving licence
Working Hours for Maintenance Operative:
- Monday to Friday, 8 am – 5 pm with an hour for lunch.
- Working outside of these times may be required on occasion however time off in lieu will be given.
Salary/Package for Maintenance Operative:
- Basic £30,000 - £31,000 DOE
- Discretionary profit share
- Use of company van
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage