My clients are currently recruiting for an experienced Mortgage Administrator to join their expanding team. My clients are a reputable brokerage based in Thanet Region. This is an excellent opportunity if you have experience working within the financial services or sales industry and are looking to join a forward-thinking organisation that offers a great working environment along with the opportunity for career progression. This is a part-time, hybrid Mortgage Administrator role with both home and office work.
The Mortgage Administrator duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with Clients, Mortgage Advisers, Lenders, Solicitors and Estate Agents
- Data Input, answering inbound telephone calls and communicating via email.
- Processing of new applications in preparation for the lenders/underwriters
- Distribution of Mortgage offers and helping clients reach completion
- General administration duties including dealing with inbound and outbound post and file scanning
- Treating Customers Fairly, Complaints Procedure etc.
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required including appointment booking for mortgage advisers
- Comply with FCA regulations, checking cases meet all internal and external regulations
- To comply with company standards and policies, e.g., Data Protection, Financial Crime,
- To take responsibility for ad hoc projects requested by Team Manager
To be considered for the Mortgage Administrator role, you must have the following:
- Extensive experience of working in an open-plan office environment
- Financial Services administration/mortgage processing experience
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner
- Excellent administrative Skills
- IT Literate
- Excellent attention to detail
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Mortgage Administrator:
- Salary will be between £10 - £12 per hour
- Flexible Working (4 or 5 days a week, 9:30 am-2:30 pm)
- Hybrid Working
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.