Our client an established, independent Property & Mortgage firm based across Essex is currently seeking an enthusiastic and professional Mortgage Administrator. The company have a number of advisers who require assistance with the mortgage process.
They are looking for a career-driven individual who wants to progress further in financial services. They will provide support for any training and qualifications needed to help develop their career. This Mortgage Administrator will be a full-time 15-month fixed contract, as it is a maternity cover.
The Mortgage Administrator's duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Regular liaison with lenders to obtain updates on application status
- Progress mortgages through to offer stage and liaise with solicitors until completion.
- Processing incoming mail
- Handling telephone enquiries
- Liaising with our Financial Advisors and Sales Team
- You will also be expected to visit the branch network and offer support to the advisors in the field.
To be considered for the role of Mortgage Administrator, you must have the following attributes:
- Ideally 1-year experience in a Mortgage Administrator position.
- Team Player.
- Financial Services administration/mortgage processing experience is preferable.
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- IT Literate.
- Excellent attention to detail.
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Mortgage Administrator:
- Basic salary of £20,000 - £23,000 (Depending on Experience).
- Bonuses and end-of-year profit share
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.