A fantastic opportunity to work for an established Mortgage Brokerage & Estate Agency. They’re seeking a Mortgage Administrator to work in their busy Birmingham Office.
My client has an excellent reputation in the area, and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful company who have a very bright future moving forward. You must have a keen eye for detail and committed to offering outstanding customer service.
The right person will quickly become an integral part of the smooth running of the business and key to our continued growth. As well as supporting the Mortgage Advisors you will get have a chance to get involved with many aspects of the company.
Responsibilities of a Mortgage Administrator:
- Support the Mortgage Advisors
- General administration
- Assisting with compliance
- Bespoke and adhoc reporting
- Adhoc duties
- Manage Processes
- Direct contact with clients
Requirements of a Mortgage Administrator:
- Experience in a similar role is required.
- Team player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Monday Friday, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- £18,000 - £20,000 Basic DOE & Qualifications
- £23,500 OTE
- Company bonus
- Progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage