An opportunity has arisen for a hardworking, customer service focused individual to join a fast-paced, industry renowned mortgage brokerage as a Mortgage Administrator. The role will be to provide administrative support to two of the senior brokers. In addition to experiencing work for a company that delivers some of the best results in the industry, there is also the capacity for the individual to learn, gain additional qualifications and assist in the sales process to earn additional income over and above basic salary.
Main responsibilities for a Mortgage Administrator:
- Managing the mortgage application process
- Chasing lenders to ensure mortgage offers are delivered quickly.
- Finding solutions to problems
- Working with clients
- Liaising with solicitors
- Fee collection
- Approximately 20-30 new mortgages per month
Requirements for a Mortgage Administrator:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Be confident, resourceful, and proactive.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Great success-driven work environment.
- Fantastic training provided.
- We are committed to a programme of continuous improvement by training and developing staff and providing a career path for progression.
- Basic £20,000 - £24,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.