Our clients an established, independent mortgage firm based in Cambridgeshire are currently seeking an enthusiastic and professional Mortgage Administrator. The company have a number of advisers who require assistance with the mortgage process.
They are looking for a career-driven individual who wants to progress further in financial services. They will provide support for any training and qualifications needed to help develop their career. Ideally, they are looking for someone who has a background in financial services, but they will also consider someone from a sales background, like property/Estate Agency etc.
The Mortgage Administrator duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with Clients, administration staff and Advisers.
- Data Input and interpretation of client documents for an accurate budget planner and fact find.
- Answering inbound telephone calls and communicating via email.
- Processing of information for new applications in preparation for the lenders/underwriters.
- General administration duties including dealing with inbound and outbound post and file scanning.
- Preparing Letters of recommendation from extracted information to a high standard.
- Comply with FCA regulations, checking cases meet all internal and external regulations.
- To comply with company standards and policies, e.g., Data Protection, Financial Crime, Treating Customers Fairly, Complaints Procedure etc.
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required including appointment booking for mortgage advisers.
- General administration support for the Wealth department.
- To take responsibility for ad hoc projects requested by Team Manager.
To be considered for the role of Mortgage Administrator, you must have the following attributes:
- Experience of working in an open plan office environment.
- Team Player.
- Financial Services administration/mortgage processing experience is preferable.
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner.
- Excellent administrative Skills.
- IT Literate.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Mortgage Administrator:
- Basic salary of £18,000 - £24,000 (Depending on Experience).
- Quarterly bonuses (£1,500 - £2,000).
In addition, they are offering the following benefits:
- Progression – Training and qualifications for future development.
- Extra Holiday days for attendance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.