Are you looking for the chance to work for an exciting and fast-growing financial planning firm? GCB is currently working on an excellent opportunity for a successful self-employed Mortgage Adviser to join a forward-thinking company and train to become an IFA.
They are looking for a driven individual who is looking to play a big part in the growth of the company and be successful along the way. They are looking for an experienced self-employed Mortgage Adviser who wants to grow their client bank and gain valuable experience by training to become a financial adviser. My clients will provide full training and cover the costs of completing the CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning.
This will be a self-employed position, with very generous commission splits depending on how much support you require. My clients would like you to have a client bank, and they will be able to provide you with a few leads each month, to top this up. You can work from home or the office, ideally within a commutable distance of the City of London.
What’s in it for you?
- Uncapped Earning potential.
- The chance to progress into an IFA position.
- Level 4 Diploma costs covered.
- Great home for your clients, offering first-class service.
- Exciting forward-thinking firm.
- Generous splits and commission structure (up to 90% dependent on support).
- Full compliance support.
- Freedom and flexibility.
- Work where and when you want. (Option to work from head office).
- Excellent Business Development support.
Skills and experience required for the role of a Mortgage Adviser/Trainee IFA:
- CeMap Qualified Essential
- CeRER Qualification Preferred
- Ability to self-generate leads.
- Already have a client bank is preferred.
- CAS Status (Preferred).
- Hungry for success.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage