My clients are an established directly authorised mortgage firm that supports a number of lead sources across the UK. They are currently seeking an experienced Mortgage Adviser to join their established and successful team based in West Malling. They have recently signed a number of contracts with lead sources in the area, and now need an experienced adviser to look after a huge number of leads.
The Mortgage Advisor duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Identify customer’s financial needs and advise them with the products that would best suit their requirements.
- Ensure clients understand the products and services offered and the process.
- Complete customer interviews by appointment and on-demand and make sales that meet customer’s needs.
- Look for opportunities to attract new customers and professionals.
- Prepare for future appointments, gathering appropriate information from colleagues generating referrals.
- Deliver a professional and credible service and ensure your knowledge is always up to date.
- Working towards sales targets and always know how you are performing against these.
To be considered for the role of the Mortgage Advisor, you must have the following:
- CeMap or other industry-recognised qualification.
- CAS Status – not essential
- Experience as a mortgage adviser - essential
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellence in your field
- Proven track record of working in a targeted sales environment
- Outstanding levels of customer service
- Full driving licence
- Monday – Friday
- 8:30am – 5:30pm
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Mortgage Advisor:
- £32,000 Basic (Including £6k Car Allowance)
- Endless supply of quality leads
- £50,000 - £60,000 OTE
- Strong Commission Structure
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage