Are you an experienced Mortgage Adviser looking to work remotely and work for one of the UK’s fastest-growing mortgage and protection firms?
They are currently looking for an experienced Mortgage Adviser to handle 100’s of leads on a monthly basis. The company have invested heavily into technology and are disrupting the specialist mortgage market. Over the last 18 months they have seen a huge increase in the number of enquiries, and due to this business levels have been through the roof.
This will be a home-based role, with the support of your own dedicated Case Manager, who will make the mortgage process very smooth for both you and your clients.
Mortgage Adviser duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Reporting to the CCO, you’ll be supported by a dedicated case manager and customer support team allowing you to focus on delivering the best possible results for our customers.
- Take part in regular training, one to one and team meetings - looking to identify areas for improvement and focusing on what’s going well.
- Pay close attention to customer feedback and our processes to deliver the BEST customer service and satisfaction to ensure each customer journey is seamless.
- Act as a critical feedback loop to our Operations and Development teams as we continuously enhance our platform, customer journey and service model.
- Their core values should be at the forefront of everything you do, to ensure your customers have the best possible experience.
To be considered for the role of Mortgage Adviser you must have:
- You’ll be CeMAP qualified.
- CAS is essential.
- Have 1+ years’ experience as a mortgage adviser.
- Have a track-record of working in high-energy sales environments with a demonstrated ability of overachieving targets.
- Excellent communication abilities with a passion for delighting customers.
- Be a self-starter and highly motivated to rapidly grow your income.
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships across internal team members.
- Highly organised with exceptional time management skills - we move at speed and need you to keep up.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment embracing continuous improvement.
- Experience with complex mortgages cases and specialist lenders is an advantage but not required.
As a Mortgage Adviser you'll be required to work Monday to Friday alternate Saturdays
Our clients are offering the following to the successful Mortgage Adviser:
- Up to 30,000 Basic
- £80,000 - £100,000 OTE
- A huge 30% commission on banked business
In addition, they are offering the following benefits:
- Unlimited leads (Currently receiving 3000 enquiries a month)
- Dedicated Case Manager assigned to each individual adviser
- Unlimited Holiday
- Enhanced Pension
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.