Want to work for one of the busiest independent estate agents in Colchester? My clients are currently looking for an experienced Mortgage & protection broker to look after 2 of their leading branches. You will be providing exceptional service to clients across the East of England. They have had a number of record months in terms of sales and they need a Mortgage & Protection Adviser to service these clients and continue the growth of the business.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Identify customer’s financial needs and advise them with the products that would best suit their requirements.
- Ensure clients understand the products and services offered and the process.
- Complete customer interviews by appointment and on-demand and make sales that meet customer’s needs.
- Look for opportunities to attract new customers and professionals.
- Prepare for future appointments, gathering appropriate information from colleagues generating referrals.
- Deliver a professional and credible service and ensure your knowledge is up to date at all times.
- Working towards sales targets and always know how you are performing against these.
- CeMap or other industry-recognised qualification.
- CAS Status
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellence in your field
- Proven track record of working in a targeted sales environment
- Outstanding levels of customer service
- Full driving licence
In return for this role my clients are looking at offering a basic salary of £25,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary (Depending on Experience) + 20% commission + added incentives, allowing you to earn £75,000 - £80,000 OTE.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.