£20,000 - £35,000 Basic, £50,000 - £60,000 OTE
2 months ago
Our client is an established mortgage broker, producing hundreds of high-quality mortgage & protection leads every month! They have a small in-house Mortgage Team which they need to grow further to cope with the demand and enable them to service Mortgage opportunities instantly.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new team, in the early stages of development, shaping the way that they develop their processes lead quality.
- Feeding back on the success rate, having input with the operations team to help them constantly improve achieving more and more volume
- Sourcing mortgages from Lenders
- Source the right products for your client’s criteria
- Helping & guiding clients through the process
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service
- Maintain good client relationships
- Meet & strive to exceed pre-agreed targets
- CeMap 1,2 & 3 is essential
- Experience in whole of market would be preferable.
- Proven track record working in a sales target environment or managing a busy-workload with deadlines
- Highly motivated individual with proven track record of success.
- Excellent communication skills; written & verbal
- Basic £20,000 - £35,000 pa (DOE)
- Realistic OTE £50,000 - £60,000
- High volume of quality leads provided
- Full training & support provided