£20,000 - £25,000 Basic, £50,000 OTE
2 months ago
Our Clients, a successful independent estate agency, are seeking the services of a qualified Mortgage Advisor to join their busy branch in Luton.
The client has a strong brand in the town, and the atmosphere in the office is fast-paced and dynamic. They have a steady stream of sales, which will only increase as they look to invest in more staff in future, making this opportunity very lucrative for an advisor with the drive to do business.
- Giving whole of market advice to customers across a broad spectrum of properties and circumstance.
- Maintaining communication with clients to manage the mortgage process.
- Coaching sales staff to increase referral rates.
- Generating leads through calling potential clients.
- CeMAP qualification.
- CAS preferred, but not essential.
- Able to handle a busy workload.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Hours: Full Time (5 day working week, with day alternate Saturdays)
Salary/Package: £20,000 - £25,000 basic salary (£50,000 OTE) + mileage