My clients are currently seeking a Mortgage and Protection Administrator to join a small financial services firm based just around the corner from St. Paul’s. You will work closely with their mortgage adviser to support their existing client bank and assist in the process of taking on new clients. You will be given full training to understand how the firm works. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mortgage and Protection Administrator to join an award-winning IFA in central London.
Responsibilities for this Mortgage and Protection Administrator:
- Provide a high level of support to all clients from initial contact to mortgage completion.
- Support the advisers with lender research as required.
- Generate recommendation spreadsheets for the adviser.
- Contact banks, lenders, providers, accountants, estate agents and solicitors for relevant information required to progress mortgage applications.
- Draft suitability reports for the adviser to review.
- Overview of all case requirements and associated compliance for each case.
- Key all mortgage applications.
- Input and update client information into our CRM.
- Develop CRM processes to improve general efficiency.
- Process all broker fees via the WorldPay portal.
- Claim all procuration fees from the mortgage clubs.
- Create and manage income profiles for the Finance Department.
- Conduct all protection research for each application.
Requirements for this Mortgage and Protection Administrator:
- Degree-level education or previous work experience in a similar role
- Ideally completed R01 and CF6 but not essential
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Very good written communication skills
- Engaging and professional telephone manner
- A people person, who can clearly communicate to all stakeholders
- Time management and the ability to multitask is essential
- Being adaptable as the role demands change frequently
- A systematic and methodical approach to tasks
- IT literacy (advanced knowledge of Word and Excel and the ability to learn new software)
- Numeracy skills
- A hardworking and positive attitude
- A good team player
Benefits of this Mortgage and Protection Administrator:
- £24,000 - £30,000 Basic
- Quarterly bonus scheme. Up to £11,000 p.a. NB: Bonus paid in 2021 - £7,700.00
- Annual exam allowance of £600.
- Hybrid working
- Private Medical Insurance and Travel Insurance with Vitality Health.
- Gym membership with Virgin Active.
- Pension scheme (£100 monthly contribution, in addition to auto-enrolment contributions).
- Annual 5* holidays abroad
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.