Our client is an independent and established Estate Agency with several offices across Essex, providing exceptional service to clients across Essex and surrounding areas. Due to their expanding business, they require an additional Mortgage & Protection Adviser to maintain their high levels of service to both clients and the professionals they work with.
This will be an office-based role, servicing the leads that have been generated by the estate agency. There are lots of leads available and they can assure around 50 leads a month. They have a strong commission structure offering 20% of all banked business.
The Mortgage & Protection Adviser duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Identify customer’s financial needs and advise them with the products that would best suit their requirements.
- Ensure clients understand the products and services offered and the process.
- Complete customer interviews by appointment and on-demand and make sales that meet customer’s needs.
- Look for opportunities to attract new customers and professionals.
- Prepare for future appointments, gathering appropriate information from colleagues generating referrals.
- Deliver a professional and credible service and ensure your knowledge is up to date at all times.
- Working towards sales targets and always know how you are performing against these.
To be considered for the role of Mortgage & Protection Adviser, you must have the following attributes:
- CeMap or other industry-recognised qualification.
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellence in your field
- Proven track record of working in a targeted sales environment
- Outstanding levels of customer service
- Full driving licence
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Mortgage & Protection Advisor:
- £24,000 - £28,000 Basic Salary.
- Guarantee for the initial months.
- 20% commission on all banked business + added incentives.
- £50,000 - £80,000 OTE.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.