My client, an established multi-group that offer a wide range of property services across the UK are seeking an experienced Mortgage & Protection Adviser to work from their head office in Watlington. This is an exciting and very rewarding opportunity for a strong experienced mortgage professional to join my clients fast-growing business in Oxfordshire yet cover the whole UK.
This will be an office-based role, servicing the leads that have been generated by the property group.
You will be required to work Monday – Friday and have every weekend off as my clients are focused on a good work/life balance.
Duties included in the role of a Mortgage & Protection Adviser:
- Identify customer’s financial needs and advise them with the products that would best suit their requirements.
- Ensure clients understand the products and services offered and the process.
- Complete customer interviews by appointment and on-demand and make sales that meet customer’s needs.
- Look for opportunities to attract new customers and professionals.
- Prepare for future appointments, gathering appropriate information from colleagues generating referrals.
- Deliver a professional and credible service and ensure your knowledge is up to date at all times.
- Working towards sales targets and always know how you are performing against these.
For the role of a Mortgage & Protection Adviser you must have the following attributes:
- CeMap or other industry-recognised qualification.
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellence in your field
- Proven track record of working in a targeted sales environment
- Outstanding levels of customer service
- Full driving licence
- Basic £25,000 - £30,000
- OTE £55,000 - £70,000
- Guarantee for the initial months
- 20% commission
- Added incentives
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.