Our clients, a busy independent mortgage broker who specialises in the new-build market, are seeking an ambitious New–Build Mortgage and Protection Advisor to join their team and cover East Anglia. They have recently signed several contracts with successful businesses in the area, which is why they are looking for a broker to work with them. The client is experiencing high levels of business through their national introducers and repeat business, making this vacancy an urgent one!
This is a home-based role, but you will be required to be out in the field for at least 2 days a week. My clients will provide you with a phone, laptop & printer etc. Ideally, for this role, you will have experience dealing with new build properties.
The Mortgage & Protection Adviser's duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Identify customers’ financial needs and advise them on the products that would best suit their requirements.
- Ensure clients understand the products and services offered and the process.
- Complete customer interviews by appointment and on-demand and make sales that meet customers’ needs.
- Look for opportunities to attract new customers and professionals.
- Prepare for future appointments, gathering appropriate information from colleagues to generate referrals.
- Deliver a professional and credible service and ensure your knowledge is up to date at all times.
- Working towards sales targets and always knowing how you are performing against these.
To be considered for the role of Mortgage & Protection Adviser, you must have the following attributes:
- Whole of market (or multi-lender) experience is essential.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced targeted environment.
- Proof of high sales figures
- New-Build experience is essential
- CeMAP and CAS qualified.
- Ambitious and target-driven attitude.
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Mortgage & Protection Adviser:
- £30,000 basic salary + Guarantee,
- Laptop & Mobile Phone with an impressive OTE of £55,000 - £70,000.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.