Our clients are a Mortgage Advisory business that supports a number of Estate Agency Businesses across the UK, which includes some big brands in the market. They are currently seeking an experienced Mortgage & Protection Adviser to join their established and successful team based in Sunderland. Our clients are a successful estate agency, selling a range of homes across the northeast. This means this is a great opportunity for someone to take a step forward in their career.
You will have the support of the estate agency staff and an area manager as well as administrators assisting you throughout the mortgage process.
The Mortgage and Protection Adviser duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with Sales Negotiators to ensure effective referrals.
- Giving face-to-face advice to potential buyers in branch
- Chasing potential leads and generating new business
- Providing a high level of service in line with compliance
To be considered for the role of the Mortgage and Protection Adviser, you must have the following:
- Friendly and proactive manner
- Full CeMAP Qualification essential
- CAS status preferred.
- Full UK Driving license
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Mortgage and Protection Adviser:
- £28,000 - £32,000 Basic (Including £4,000 Car Allowance)
- Strong commission structure varying on banking’s.
- Added Bonus
- Great progression
- Busy branch with lots of leads.
- £65,000 - £70,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage