A fantastic opportunity has come available for my clients based in Chelmsford. They are currently looking for a qualified Mortgage and Protection Adviser to come on board due to very high volume of leads coming through each month. They are currently experiencing a lot of leads coming from their network of introducers, including solicitors and Estate agencies.
They are looking for hungry and experienced Mortgage and Protection Advisers to join their growing team of specialist mortgage experts. My clients look to offer full admin support and extremely attractive commission splits based on the number of leads provided.
As a Mortgage and Protection Adviser your role will involve:
- To provide a mortgage and protection financial advice service to clients.
- Identify and contact potential clients. Gather sufficient client information and identify client needs.
- Analyse information gathered and undertake sufficient research to make suitable recommendations.
- Complete all supporting documentation in an accurate manner.
- Ensure that the level of service, as agreed with each client, is delivered in a timely manner.
- Attain and maintain competent status as defined by the FCA and the firm.
- Keep up to date with new products, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace.
- Comply at all times with the Training & Competence Schemes and Compliance Procedures of the firm.
- Comply at all times with the requirements of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the FCA’s Principles, Rules, and the Code of Practice for Approved Persons.
- Maintain performance standards in accordance with those outlined in the Key Performance Indicators section of the firm’s Training & Competence scheme
- Via self-assessment and feedback, identify Continuing Professional Development (CPD) needs to maintain and enhance Competent status and undertake appropriate activity to meet those needs.
To be considered for the Mortgage and Protection Adviser role you must have:
- Able to build and forge strong relationships.
- Experience as a Mortgage & Protection Adviser is essential.
- Strong communication skills.
- Analytical and ability to research.
- Numerical understanding.
- Ability to provide simple explanations.
- Report writing, with the ability to explain financial terminology in plain English.
- Provide an exceptional client service.
- Strong negotiation and influencing.
- Organised and effective time management.
- Ability to make effective decisions.
- Have detailed knowledge of the FCA and the firm’s record keeping requirements.
- Technical product knowledge in the mortgage and protection arena.
- CeMap or industry recognised equivalent.
Our client is offering the successful Mortgage and Protection Adviser:
- £26,000 - £30,000 Basic
- £60,000 - £70,000 OTE
- £3,000 Car Allowance
- Strong commission structure based on earnings
- Added bonuses for certain targets hit
- 25 days holiday and bank holidays
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage